Вестник АТАКА

30 Април 2017, 17:05:27
Добре дошъл/дошла, %1$s. Моля, въведи своето потребителско име или се регистрирай.

Радио Атака

Автор Тема: Относно един от коментаторите във вестника  (Прочетена 5720 пъти)

Авитоxол

• Гост
Re: Относно един от коментаторите във вестника
« Отговор #15 -: 26 Ноември 2011, 16:04:25 »

Просто не одобрявам, когато се лъже във вестника.
Е, ако верно си ги съчиняват, то е ясно, че е мега тъпня.
Активен

черна магия

• Наблюдател
  • Популярност: -6
  • Неактивен Неактивен
  • Публикации: 3
« Отговор #16 -: 02 Януари 2012, 21:09:37 »

Посирам и попикавам автора.
Активен

abaji

• Гост
« Отговор #17 -: 16 Февруари 2013, 23:11:41 »

Посирам и попикавам автора.
,,НАВИРЕН ***-НАСРАН ГЪЗ НЕ ПРИЗНАВА,,
Активен

Fubsabopabs

• Наблюдател
  • Популярност: -1
  • Неактивен Неактивен
  • Публикации: 6
    • Be up on belo karen millen dresses|sale-priced karen millen dresses|karen millen dresses trading payment star-studded knees-up pics and, of method, the preposterous artwork.

Politics & Prada ELLE
Politics & PradaOctober 24 4:16 PMby Roja Heydarpour 0 Comments  Photo: Imaxtree What do fashion month and the primaries have in common? Other than seeming never-ending, more than you think. Over the last couple of weeks, there's been a battle brewing in the cheap ray ban sunglasses fashion world over the international show dates for the spring 2013 season (which takes place in the fall of 2012). Just over two years ago, the leading fashion councils discount karen millen dresses from each of the four fashion capitols—London, New York, Paris and Milan—met to draft a set calendar for the cheap karen millen dresses coming cheap ray ban sunglasses years. The first three agree that the calendar was meant to be in place for years to come while Milan claims it was for three years only, and is vowing to move up its show dates to overlap with New cheap karen millen York and London's. If that happens, photographers, editors, models, and buyers would have to choose who they need to see—and who they are willing to miss. As the fashion world's major players play a serious game of "me first," a group of power players in a very different world are playing the same game. If you remember, the 2008 presidential campaign was one of the longest http://uk-karendresses.co.uk/ in history. We painstakingly watched the horse race for nearly two years: Obama's in New Hampshire; Hillary's in Iowa; Those other guys who didn't have a chance are in South Carolina. Then, as well as now, the forgotten states complained that New Hampshire and Iowa got all the glory simply because their primaries were before them. No fair! Why do they get all the influence and attention that goes with going first? Why do a bunch of people in a room in Iowa get to set the standards? This year, as other states threaten to move up their primaries, New Hampshire's threatening to move its primaries up to December—December!—so as to keep its coveted leader-of-the-pack status. And so we find ourselves in the midst of another excruciatingly drawn-out presidential politics season (do we really need a Republican debate every week?)—and we can't even escape into the party-filled fashion world anymore. Tags: hillary clinton primaries milan prada obama paris

Neisreherie

• Наблюдател
  • Популярност: -2
  • Неактивен Неактивен
  • Публикации: 7
    • Accordingly the soundness I be hung up on this town. 2. Citrus Etoile (6 Rue Arsene Houssaye, 01-42-89-15-51) : Newly opened by means of Michelin-starred chef, Gilles Epie and his terrific ex-model helpmate, this restaurant serves honourable, innovative d

P.S. I LOVE YOU ELLE
P.S. I LOVE YOUFebruary 3 8:10 PMby ELLE  0 Comments  Dear Jonathan Saunders... (Wait, wait wait...Now there's a novel attention grabber- good one Alia.  I can just picture Jonathan's intrigue level about as excited as being alerted canned tuna is on sale in the weekly grocery circular.  Unless Jonathan is tempted by a Mama Beth's special tuna chip casserole he's not exactly reading on like the house is on fire. (In her defense- there are actually Lays potato chips baked on top- let me know if you want the recipe- trust me I haven't even iced the cake on what goes into "tuna casserole".  Might be quicker to list what doesn't go into tuna casserole) cheap karen millen Dear Johnny Saunders – ahem-hold on..(Johnny? What...seriously? No. That attracts the kind of attention that will send us straight to recycling. Erase immediately.) Dear J.S. look number 22, I know we don't know each other that well yet because you are new to New York, but I noticed you karen millen and your gorgeous mane backstage today and if I'm not mistaken-I think you noticed me too (unless you were looking at the tall blonde behind me...and in that case it's not true what they say- brunettes are just as much fun).I'm writing because I will not be able to sleep tonight unless I can profess to you in front of the world that you not so secretly take my breath away.  I can't help but dream of the exotic places we could travel together and the adventures we would have- the good times, the bad times...sickness and health...together we will weather all kinds of storms.I really don't think that it's possible for us to be a part from each other until next fall.  Lets chat about making a date soon.  I'm not a picky eater (anything organic, free-range and below 14th street will be fine).  I see you are not a vegetarian which suits me just fine.  I'm happy to take down a rib-eye from time to time. I've actually already prepared a new home for you in my closet.  I think you'll love it.  Yes- it's a six story walk-up but look at it this way- you don't even need to join a gym (at least that's how my broker sold me on it)- give me two weeks and you'll be in better shape than ever.  I think- okay-at the risk of sounding cheap karen millen outlet forward- I know- we were made for each other.  PLEASE WRITE SOON.  I love you. oh geez...that was too much, too soon...i know..i get it.  We can take things slowly.  I just want to be around you.  Did I mention that I am really independent and low maintenance.  It's two qualities I pride myself on. xoxo alia Tags:
Активен

Neisreherie

• Наблюдател
  • Популярност: -2
  • Неактивен Неактивен
  • Публикации: 7
    • Accordingly the soundness I be hung up on this town. 2. Citrus Etoile (6 Rue Arsene Houssaye, 01-42-89-15-51) : Newly opened by means of Michelin-starred chef, Gilles Epie and his terrific ex-model helpmate, this restaurant serves honourable, innovative d

Organic Products Get Really Intimate ELLE
Organic Products Get Really IntimateMay 10 http://kmoutlet365.co.uk/ 4:18 PMby Cheryl Wischhover 0 Comments  Photo: Aloe Cadabra It's not news that organic beauty products are in high demand. From hair care to skin care, naturally derived and non-toxic ingredients are all the rage. So it was only a matter of time before personal products got in on the act. Aloe Cadabra is http://kmoutlet365.co.uk/ the world's first totally plant-based, organic personal lubricant. And by personal lubricant, we don't mean your hands (although the company also thinks it makes a terrific hand cream).  Aloe Cadabra's founders wanted to offer women an alternative to traditional lubricants, some of which contain the same chemicals that are found in anti-freeze, aka not exactly what you want to put on your most intimate body parts. It's made from 95% organic aloe vera gel, which turns out to be one of the most natural lubricants in existence. All of the other ingredients are plant-based and food grade. The company's website helpfully points out that it's totally OK to ingest it, and that aloe has even been shown to aid in digestion. You can contemplate what that means for you and how you, um, utilize this product with your partner.  So the most obvious use for a personal lubricant is to make sure everyone's happy and comfortable during sex. We spoke to Noreen Mulvanerty, RN, MSN, FNP-BC, a family nurse practitioner and herbalist with over a decade of experience in women's health. There are many times in a woman's life when dryness can be an issue. "It's generally related to hormonal changes," Mulvanerty said. Being on birth control pills, pregnancy, post-pregnancy, and even diet can affect things down there. Aloe Cadabra's ingredients were purposely karen millen dresses chosen for their therapeutic benefits. Mulvanerty told us that aloe is a star healer and lubricant, and it's absorbed by the body safely (bonus—no mess). Lavender and vitamin E are present, too, the former of which has antiseptic qualities and vitamin E's a well-known antioxidant that protects cell membranes. There's still a lot of scientific debate about the safety of traditional synthetic chemicals, but if you're committed to going natural even while you're in the buff, you now have options. Tags:
Активен

SMF 2.0.6 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Никоя част от този сайт не може да бъде копирана или репродуцирана, освен след писмено съгласие от страна на АТАКА © 2006 - Всички права запазени.